This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
In This Classroom We:
- Use Kind Words
- Tell the Truth
- Always try our Best
- Raise our hand to speak
- Include and Encourage each other
- Don't hurt others on the inside or the outside
- Work quietly when we need to
- Show respect at all times
- Follow Directions when given
- Are Responsible for our own Actions
- Are Prepared to work hard
Class Wish List
Clorox or Lysol wipes
GRADING SCALE for 3rd – 5th:
- The new scale is as follows:
- A 100 – 90
- B 89-80
- C 79-70
- D 69 – 60
- F 59 – 0
- Our Class Rule: Follow the School Wide Expectations throughout the school day.
- P-Be PREPARED
- A-ACT Responsibly
- W-WORK Hard
- S-SHOW Respect
- Students are expected to follow all directions.
- Students are expected to be fully engaged and responsible for their learning throughout the school day.
- Students are not to leave the classroom without permission from the teacher.
- Do your best on all assignments and ask for help when needed.
- Quotable Quotes:
- 'We are rising from Good to GREAT!'
- "If it is to be, it is up to me!"
- "Those who listen.. LEARN!"
- "Practice makes Permanent!"
- "Practice makes Progress!"
- "I Believe in the Power of YET!"
- "No matter what, Never, Ever Give Up!"