This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Mrs. Barnett's Brainy Boxers are expected to be respectful and responsible, always! I set high expectations for my students and they rise to meet them. My job is to not only teach them math and science but to help them become people that others want to be around.
- Student's work should be neat, accurate, and finished in a timely manner. I expect my students to put their name on their work, claim what they accomplish with pride. I expect each student to try their hardest to do accurate and neat work at all times; even when no one is watching!
- Students will stay on task and focused, completing all work to the best of their ability. Every student can succeed if they only try!
- Remember HARD WORK PAYS OFF
- "Today I will do what others won't so tomorrow I can do what others can't!"